The time has come: the exam times will start again. You’ll probably hear valuable tips like “Sleep enough!” or “Start on time!” from all sides – but not from us! We provide you with really valuable tips that are guaranteed to help you survive the stressful exam period and Buy Narrative Essay online.
1. PLANNING IS EVERYTHING – SEE THROUGH THE SYSTEM
In contrast to the “school system” with its fixed specifications and rules, the “university system” focuses on self-organization. You have to find your way around here first – quite quickly and mostly without a plan. Therefore, be open to new contact points, use the offer of the Austrian Students ‘ Union or other advisory services of the university. In short: find out about the course of the semester at the beginning of your studies! This makes planning easier and helps through stressful exam times.
Important components for a successful degree are social contacts Which means to network as well as possible! Most universities offer tutorials where you have the opportunity to exchange ideas with colleagues. Here, too, the Austrian National Union of Students will help you with their numerous offers.
3. USE THE RIGHT TIME MANAGEMENT
Create a learning plan that allows you to keep learning. When planning your planning, also note that it is not enough just to be physically present at the lectures – preparation and follow-up work are always necessary! The trial and error principle applies here: Make a learning plan and stick to it! If your plan doesn’t work out, then change it and stick to it again. An important prerequisite for this is that you assess your learning workload realistically!
4. TAKE CARE OF YOUR MOTIVATION
Unfortunately, there is no general tip to increase your motivation. But all learning tips are pointless if you have lost your motivation on the track. To prevent this from happening, you should think carefully about what motivates you and what is a good reward for you. While some recharge their batteries with a run in the fresh air, for others it would be more of a punishment. It is therefore important that you find your individual “means of motivation” – stay realistic here too!
5. DON’T GET BOGGED DOWN, EVEN IF YOU’RE PRESSED FOR TIME AND PANIC
We have two valuable tips from interesting studies for you:
- Highlighters do nothing except color your book! Studies have shown that when you read and color-code, you under-challenge your brain. Just underlining a few words won’t get it to pick up that information – the signal sent out by colored markers is just too weak. So make your notes – it’s much more useful.
- Repeated reading – i.e. rereading – does not lead to learning success! Again, you are sending too weak a stimulus to your brain. It does not recognize that it is important information – even if it is colorfully marked! As a result, you will always be able to read the text more fluently and easily, but important information will not necessarily stick. Try repeating what you read in your own words, it has a much better effect on your brain and buy essay papers.
6. CREATE THE RIGHT LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
The right environment plays a major role in your learning success. Logically, less than optimal learning places with countless dangers of distraction are the shared kitchen, your favorite bar, or a coffee house. Instead, consider these three simple factors that are key to effective learning: daylight, fresh air, and quiet. Most STUWO dormitories offer you exactly such concepts: light-flooded rooms with spacious desks and enough space to clear your head.
7. TAKE A BREAK FROM TIME TO TIME
Don’t forget to take breaks when you’re studying! This way you learn more effectively and there is no risk that you will be completely exhausted during the exam. Therefore, the following applies: leave your desk more often, go for a short walk in the fresh air and eat a little something. An old Latin proverb says “plenus venter nonstudent libenter”, i.e. a full stomach doesn’t like studying, but you can’t do it on an empty stomach either. Have several small, nutritious snacks like fruits, vegetables, or nuts. And even if you can’t hear it anymore: don’t forget to drink a lot!
8. KEEP YOUR STUDY MATERIALS COMPLETE
Keep your study plan up to date and always make sure that all your study materials are complete and accurate. And that doesn’t just apply to your notes, you should always have everything to hand: books, pens, paper.
9. MUSIC CAN HELP YOUR CONCENTRATION
Music can be a great help for concentration if it is played at the right tempo – not too fast and not too slow. Taboo is anything that upsets you or music where the lyrics distract you. Well, suited is chill-out music and concentration music (yes, that exists).
10. TOGETHER YOU ARE LESS ALONE OR HOW TO SURVIVE A GROUP WORK
Actually, “a sorrow shared is a sorrow halved”. In group work, however, the suffering is usually distributed somewhat unevenly. The classic learning group consists of the following people: Person A has no idea about anything anyway. Person B talks and talks and talks and doesn’t say anything. Person C promises to make a valuable contribution. Person D is playing dead until the deadline. And Person E is playing free-for-all. Therefore, there are only two ways to use a study group to your advantage :
- You choose the members of your study group very carefully and my premium essay.
- Or you are person A and acquire the knowledge of your fellow students as quickly as possible.