After you’ve started learned what SEO is, you may be looking for some additional SEO techniques to help take your site’s organic traffic to the next level in 2021. When you first launch a site (or have just started to learn SEO), there’s a whole host of basics that you need to have in place. Things like:
- Keyword research
- Optimizing title tags and meta tags
- Creating optimized content
But what next? Perhaps you’re not quite ready to dive deep into advanced SEO tactics but need to drive significant growth in organic visibility and resultant traffic? In this guide, we’re going to share 12 SEO techniques that can help you to supercharge your site’s performance and walk you step-by-step on how to execute each one of these.
Specifically, we’ll look at:
12 SEO Techniques You Need To Be Using in 2021
Below are the SEO techniques that you should be paying attention to in order to increase your site’s organic traffic in 2021. They’re not the only on-page SEO tactics, but off-page ones as well. By working to implement each of these, you’ll be able to work on improving your visibility and traffic.
- Find Your Competitors’ Best Performing Pages
- Inform Your Content Strategy Using A Keyword Gap Analysis
- Use Digital PR To Earn Authority Backlinks
- Improve Your Organic CTR Using PPC Testing
- Optimize For ‘People Also Ask’
- Steal Your Competitor’s Broken Backlinks
- Use Supporting Content To Show Topical Expertise
- Use Internal Links To Supercharge Page 2 Rankings
- Optimize for Core Web Vitals
- Make Your PR Team’s Efforts Work Harder For SEO and Turn Brand Mentions Into Links
- Optimize For Image Search
- Clean Up Toxic Links
If you want to continue to see your site’s organic traffic increase, you need to move beyond the basics and dive deep into SEO techniques that will take your site to the next level.Take the time to go beyond the basics and look for opportunities that your competitors aren’t taking advantage of, implement a strategy, and watch your site succeed.